From: Tom Carter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 10:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] poor HTML syntax crashing (!) netscape

Hi guys,

I have an interesting situation at the moment... my (slightly sloppy) HTML
is obviously missing a closing tag here or there but displays fine in opera,
ie etc however when I try and view it netscape (4.x, windows, linux, any
platform) netscape just nice and cleanly crashes!! If anyone knows of a bug
which would cause netscape to do this then please let me know. The code in
question is very dynamic (what I mean is that it can vary by quite a lot
depending upon many many different things). Its qutie hard to debug,
especially seeing as the page returned is browser specific.. the one thing I
have ruled out is that it is JavaScript.. I removed all of that and no
change.

Any tips will be helpful... in the meanwhile I'm going to go thru all my
functions to attempt to work out what is doing it....  *yawn*

TIA
Tom.