Yes Netscape will be a problem for poor code and MSIE will not. HTML is very
straightforward like any other language, learn to write it properly and it
will do nothing that surprises you. A requirement for proper syntax is a
good thing in your delivery method (the browser).

PHP will roll over and die if you leave a ';' off the end of a line, but no
one claims it sucks. Don't shoot the messenger....

View the offending page in MSIE, save to file, send to me directly, and I'll
be happy to take a look at it for you. We are a cross platform shop and test
everything on MSIE/Netscape 4+ on Mac, Windows, and Unix/Linux every day.

DAve

--
Dave Goodrich
Director of Interface Development