At 10:26 AM -0400 3/21/09, George Larson wrote:
For the record, I'm with Tedd. Regardless of this being a "designated" PHP arena, I'm enjoying this WebDNA conversation and might even give it a test drive...

One of the good things about this list is that most of us are multi-lingual. Most of us know that php does not exist in a vacuum (try telling that to a css list sometime) and we need to know how to use other languages to get stuff done.

If WebDNA can provide something new to the table, I'm all ears.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------