On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:56, bruce <bedoug...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> chris...
>
> did you read the entire msg.. this isn't/wasn't a hunt for someone for a
> project...
>
> please re-read..

    It would've been fine even if it was, Bruce.  This is the
"General" list.  As long as it's PHP-related, you're fine.  However,
I'd concur with Stut's note, and add that it's probably not even
practical to do a group retainer --- this is, without undue bias, one
of the best, most diverse, most professional core group of folks in
any developer-focused community on the web today.  It's all a matter
of asking the right questions and taking advantage of the situation -
so long as you're willing to *give back* as well.

</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net
http://www.parasane.net/ || http://www.pilotpig.net/
50% Off All Shared Hosting Plans at PilotPig: Use Coupon DOW10000