I'd love a good time log/billing app.

I currently use
http://www.getharvest.com/

but it is too expensive for such a small operation as me. But I LOVE the features.

BTW, what are you all (especially you who are one-man contractors like me) using to keep track of your time.. billing clients, etc.? Doesn't have to be free, but maybe there already is some great stuff out there that is?

-Govinda