Um... sorry to jump in as a late arrival yet there you go....

What limitations? You could provide a layered layout using CSS and png
graphic format. As for setting up columns check out float and clear and
you're all set. TABLE, TR, TD, TBODY, etc were never intended to be used in
the manner we see today. If you are blind and you hit a site with a mess of
nested tables then.. well you might leave because of the garbage you have to
listen to when the page loads. Speaking of which, correct me if I am wrong
and my info is out of date but TABLEs are loaded one at a time by browsers
and cause longer load times than necessary.

All in CSS is the way to go. CSS3 will make our lives easier and will
contain so many new features that it will be released in batches (modules)

Sorry, I just couldn't read that statement about CSS being limited without
speaking up.

database 4080 (20090515) __________

http://www.eset.com