At 4:15 AM +0200 10/17/09, Dotan Cohen wrote:
 > This is a lot of posts to say either read it off character by

If there is a jargon for operators such as -> I'd like to know them.

Dotan Cohen

As I said previously, it's called an "operator".

Of course you can call it whatever you want, such as "arrow pointing right", "pointy thing", or even "blind evil grin". :-)




PHP General Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

Reply via email to