i will try to help you
but think i'm old in Fox but new in php
and sadly never used php+fox

so, reading your code
i see you are scanning the whole dbf file from php
Fox cant help you in this way

if there is not another option for scan a dbf
the row by row method is very slow

Rahul S. Johari escribió:
Your post definitely gives me hope. It's possible I'm doing something wrong! I definitely have the foxpro database indexed. I use this FoxPro command ...

INDEX ON PHONE TAG PHONE

I do have a .CDX file present for the Database and if I MODIFY STRUCTURE and I can see the INDEX present on PHONE.

Did you check my Code? Is there any other way to pull records off a FoxPro Database? Can you use SQL Commands via PHP on FoxPro databases (SELECT * FROM .... ) ?

Thanks