On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 04:29, Jochen Schultz <jschu...@sportimport.de> wrote:
>>  and not drugs, money or sex!
>
> So everyone should post their ads here, which are related to PHP?
>
> I think not.

    Well, good thing you're nowhere near being close to having a say
in that, eh?  ;-P

    First of all, this is the General mailing list, meaning that
anything generally-related to PHP is allowed, accepted, and
encouraged.  Before you subscribed, you were warned that this is a
high-traffic list.  If you don't like it, please send a very long,
detailed message to php-general-unsubscr...@lists.php.net and we'll be
happy to respond.

    Second, Debbie Otterstetter from Zend is absolutely,
one-hundred-percent completely correct in posting such a message here,
with both my encouragement and blessing.  I work with her on a
near-daily basis to get events coordinated on php.net, so trust me -
she's not going to bombard the list with SPAM.

    Lastly (for now), I will reiterate: if you're not interested, do not reply.

    (P.S. - We should institute a new rule: no one is allowed to make
suggestions regarding things until they've submitted at least 500
valuable posts.  Of course, that won't happen.... stupid democracy.
;-P)

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net