Sorry, I have been out of the office for the last few days... have you
gotten this to work?

As a suggestion, is PHP in the windows path?   If not, then this may be the
issue... Python may have been installed, and put the exe in the PATH
variable, where PHP may not have done it (not sure, I personally use XAMPP
on my windows box for quick development)

Check the PATH from the dos prompt, and if it is not in there, then you will
have to add it (I am just guessing here)

Just in case you're not sure where it is, on my XP machine, I just right
click on "My Computer", click "Properties" and then on the "Advanced" tab,
there is a button labelled "Environment Variables" and then add the path to
the PHP exe...

Hope that this helps!

Steven Staples