Il Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:28:00 +0200, Maciej Liżewski ha scritto:

> Sure there are
> disadvantages and other problems but what Alessando is saying is "I
> would not use cure for cancer even if it existed because it can
> introduce other problems like overpopulation".

Uhm, no.

I see it as "I would not use chemio if I could remove the cancer with
laser therapy".

They are two ways to solve the same problem, and I think the non-
application-server way is the best.
It is similar to the Unix way: many small pieces tied together to reach a
goal.
The application server is more like the Windows way: one big piece to
reach a goal.

I understand sometimes the application server can be easier or fit
better, but I think most of the times it is the wrong solution,
expecially
in PHP, but not exclusively.

Bye.