So sprach »Ryan Fischer« am 2001-07-24 um 07:35:37 -0400 :
> Usually, "the 3rd" is written as "John Doe, III," AFAIK, so that's not
> really an issue.

Okay, III isn't an issue then.  What about people with Dr. titles?  Like
'Dr. med John Doe'.  There the 'med' shouldn't be capitalized.  And I'm
sure, there are enough other examples - but: it's your app, *I* would
not do it, but that's just me.  If people are too lazy to type there
name correctly capitalized, than it's their problem IMHO.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de