Hi,

I know this is a biggie, but has anyone attempted to write a
spell check (preferably english) in PHP?

I'd LOVE something that can spell-check user-submitted text
somehow, becuase I'm writing a fully dynamic news-based site,
and the only downfall to the site could be bad content, since
it's being supplied by writers world-wide, submitted dynamically.

My other option is to have an editor approve each article
before publishing, but I thought i'd at least ASK if nyone's
attempted it.

Justin French