Hi,

I am a beginner in PHP and I am trying to do the following: I have a form in
a page that has 3 fields: email_1, email_2 and email_3. I am trying to send
e-mail to those people, if the fields are filled. Relevant part of code:

<?php
for ($i = 1; $i <= 6; $i++) {
    $eval = '\$email = \$email_' + $i + ';';
    eval( $eval );
    echo $email;
}
?>

The code complains about an error in line eval( $eval );:

Parse error: parse error in
/home/httpd/htdocs/hthcombr/cgi-local/envia.php(19) : eval()'d code on line
1

Can anyone please help me?

Regards,

Felipe Coury