Greetings Php'ers:
<2 cents>
bahh to servelts-asp these are new kids on the block. Template this or that,
it doesnt matter, most templates are for lazy peeps anyways :)
, a solid base of people have been using phtml->php for years. It doesnt
matter to me what the e-zines say about which is more robust or feature
enhanced, php is tested and true! I have been using it for many years and
have grown in my development as a writer as much as the source has changed.
And with that I would trust a phper more than I would trust a servelt on my
system.

Procedural Programming will never Die!
</2 Cents>

Yes, yes I am a child of the 70's,