I don't think "we" need "spies" - the ASP stuff is pretty out in the
open as
to where they're going.  Visit www.ibuyspy.com to get some tutorials on how
to use ASP+ in a commerce environment.  There's some neat things, but most
of it seems overkill, and some of the neat things still seem to lock you
into a
"web page" mentality (what if I want to output WML instead of HTML? - the
"template system" idea seems suited ONLY to HTML imo).

http://www.aspng.com/ is another site with a lot of info on the new ASP
stuff.