Name the form element without the brackets ... just "whatdo" instead of
"whatdo[]".  When $whatdo[] makes it to your formhandler, it's an array.
(You _could_ access $whatdo[0] ... but that may or may not be more
confusing.)

        ~Chris                           /"\
                                         \ /     September 11, 2001
                                          X      We Are All New Yorkers