Just an addendum, I changed it from radio buttons to a pop up menu

           <select name="whatdo[]" id="whatdo">
             <option value="load" selected>Load</option>
             <option value="delete">Delete</option>
             <option value="change">Change Category</option>
           </select>

Again, if I print_r (HTTP_POST_VARS), I can see the Array ( [whatdo] =>
Array ( [0] => load [1] => delete), [other
stuff]....)
but I cannot access it.  I'm doing the same exact syntax for the image
name="image[]" which works perfectly.

I can find nothing on this in the documentation or any of the other
wonderful books & websites out there.
Please, what am I doing wrong in trying to access the HTTP_POST_VARS?

Thanks,
Lara