I also have the PHP & MySQL Web Development book and I used it to learn PHP and MySQL.
I think it is one of the better books.

my opinion..

Clint

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chris Lott)
Date: 15 Nov 2001 19:41:18 -0000

I'll be teaching a web development class in the Spring in which I plan to
focus on PHP and MySQL as primary tools. These will be students who have
experience with HTML And web design, but most will have no experience with
programming at all.

I need recommendations for book(s) that will serve as decent primers... I
expect that the PHP book will have enough of the fundamentals of programming
to set them on the right path...

Any suggestions for a MySQL book would be great. If both were in one book,
even better!

--
Chris Lott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>