From: Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 5:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Column name not liked by PHP/ODBC and Access

You could just rename the column in the db.

Putting quotes around Note is not the solution because the quotes are
causing the invalid name error. I don't see that Note is a reserved
word anywhere.

Access is quite picky about what data you send it. For instance, if a
field is set to require some input, then it will error out if you
don't supply any.

Jim

>On Tuesday 04 December 2001 23:25, Jim wrote:
>>  I've searched high and low for _good_ PHP/MSACCESS info, but the fact
>>  is not that many people use it.
>
>I know. It's not my choice, believe me...... :-((
>
>>  What I've found very helpful is to use MS ACCESS' SQL builder to test
>>  out my queries. Fairly reliably, if it works there, it'll work in PHP.
>
>Fine, but I guess it won't run on my Linux PC, will it? I'll search the web
>for examples of its usage, anyway. Any pointer is appreciated.
>

>       Thanks,
>                       mweb
>
>--

Jim Musil