On Tuesday 29 January 2002 11:48, sundogcurt wrote:

> the directory permissions are set to 777 / 0777 any user, any group,
> etc. at least that is how I understand it. if i'm wrong please correct
> me, I do appreciate the help thank you.

If they're set to 777 then anybody can do anything to it which means it
should be OK. The only thing is whether you have set the *correct* directory?
According to your code, I believe the file will be copied to:

  /home/gruesome/public_html/valeriemacwilliam/includes/content/

Is this correct?

/*
If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent.
                -- Bette Davis
*/