From: hugh danaher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 1. helmikuuta 2002 11:21
To: Php-General
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: Anyone Up?

Not familiar with anything but php and html.  I know that in a type=text
(obviously not a checkbox) if you don't use the escape backslashes, the
value written into the box is 'Your' without the 'Name #'  I am told
this is because the browser views the space after 'r' in 'Your' as a
break and is looking at Name # as the next instruction, which it isn't.
My two cents for the evening. Hugh