From: Jason Soza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 5:12 PM
To: Collins, Robert
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Genus who came up with "Self Destruct Code" & "Copy
Pro tection"

For what it's worth, it's been my experience that people that have the
freetime to hack other people's work find pleasure in hacking other
people's work, regardless of the time and talent it takes. If they had
the motivation to write their own programs, they'd have a good
programming job. Maybe they do anyway, but as it is, they find a hobby
in 'exposing security flaws' in other's programs.

Jason Soza