--- Analysis & Solutions
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Olav:

> On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:53:06AM +0100, Olav
> Bringedal wrote:
>
> > $user=$Session["user"];
> >
> > if(!$Authorized)
> > {
> >     header ("Location: http://jaggu.org";);
> > }
>
> As I was saying before, write your code in a way
> that doesn't generate error
> messages.  For example, the above passage would be
> error free if you did this...
>
>   if( empty($Authorized) ) {
>      header ('Location: http://jaggu.org');
>   } else {
>      $user = $Session['user'];
>   }
>
> Enjoy,
>
> --Dan
>
> --
>                PHP classes that make web design
> easier
>         SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form
> Solution
>     sqlsolution.info  | layoutsolution.info |
> formsolution.info
>  T H E   A N A L Y S I S   A N D   S O L U T I O N S
>   C O M P A N Y
>  4015 7 Av #4AJ, Brooklyn NY     v: 718-854-0335
> f: 718-854-0409

Thanks for the reply, but it didnt help :)

The code is without errors. What I submitted was
written on the fly to illustrate what i tried to do.

Here is the actual code...

$playername=$_GET['player'];
if (!$playername)
{
..print HTML form code...
}
else
{
        if ($playername)
        {
                $_SESSION['playername']=$playername;

                header('Location:
http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].'/UTGE/index.html');
        }
        else
        {
                die ("something gone wrong! Do it properly");

I also tried with ~all in logging and without logging
at all.

=====
Olav Bringedal
jaggu.org