As Alberto says, PHP has to be used to do such thing ONLY when Java is
not acceptable. There are many JavaScript snippets out there that do
such things. Most of them are called *DOUBLE COMBO* but as I recently
found out in this list, and from a similar question I had, is NOT so
simple for PHP to figure out what was chosen in the second choice. Try
to read post made the last month and you'll get the answer to all this.

C.

Most