At 03:37 AM 8/13/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hey there,

I created a set of scripts that did basically what you are looking to do.

THINGS TO CHECK:
1.   You may have a problem if you uncommented both DLL files.  Apache will
complain when it tries to load two libraries with the same functions in them.

2.    Make sure that the dll file is in the correct place.  It should match
the extension directory listed in your php.ini file.

3.    Additionally you may want to copy the DLL to your WINNT/SYSTEM
directory (don't know why, but I've been told this helps.)

4.    Stop and restart Apache

5.     When uploading an image to be resized realize that the data may type
image/pjpeg (progressive jpeg) and not image/jpeg (This caused my scripts
to choke on me when checking image types for filtering purposes)

If PHP 4.2.2 doesn't support Jpeg then that is odd since I'm working with
version 4.1.1 and I have no problems with my image scripts.

Feel free to reply if you'd like to show me your scripts or ask for
additional clarification.

Nick