I can resize the jpeg file with below script, i.e. jpeg function works on my
machine.
I am using Apache 2.0.3.9 with PHP 4.2.2, i forget which dll i uncommented.
either php_gd or php_gd2.
<?
$imgsize = getimagesize("10.jpg");
//Initialize the image.
$image = imagecreatefrompng("10.jpg");

$newimage = imagecreate(100, 100);

//Allocate some nice black space.

$black = imagecolorallocate($image, 0,0,0);

//Resize the old image into the new image,
//specifying starting points and dimensions.

imagecopyresized($newimage, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 100, 200, 200);

//Get rid of the old image.

imagedestroy($image);

//Now, the message -- the second argument,
//a number from 1-5, specifies a built-in font.
//Or you can load your own with ImageLoadFont().
//We'll put it in the upper right with coordinates of 10,10.

imagestring($newimage, 2, 10, 10, "Copyright 2001", $black);

//All righty, let's wrap things up here.

header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
imagepng($newimage);
imagedestroy($newimage);
?>
"Sascha Braun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I believe the jpeg funnktions don't work on a windows system. The Gifs
don't
> do either because they aren't implemeted too.
>
> Please look at this Library. It's very nice but I don't get it working and
> the guy who made it don't know either, why it's not working on my system.
> Must be something about jpeg librarys and so on.
>
> Schura
>
> PS.: Examples at the end of the file.

GD