<<Ummmm, it's too hard to tell -- if not impossible!!  There are too many
variables... font size, leading, etc etc to calculate how long your page
will be.... and then you'd have to get information back about screen
size/resolution from javascript (yuk).>>

I thought there might be a way to compare the pixel height of the output (??
Hey, why not?) to the screen resolution returned by some setting (Browscap
setting? I'm still looking into it). Hope so...!

<<Perhaps you could do it in a simpler way, based on the length of the main
body of content... in the case of an article/tutorial/news based site, you
could evaluate the length of the main content (article for ex), and if it's
more than 500 words or something, put a link in.... not as pin-point as you
want though.>>

Yeah, that's not exactly as pinpoint as I would have hoped.