From: Subodh Gupta [mailto:Subodh.Gupta@;seepz.tcs.co.in]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 5:35 PM
To: Faisal Abdullah; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] error connecting to oracle.

I checked up phpinfo().  It does not have oracle listed.  What do I need to
do now?

Subodh Gupta
Tata Consultancy Services.

                    "Faisal
                    Abdullah"             To:     "Subodh Gupta"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    <faisal@magnif        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ix.com.my>            cc:
                                          Subject:     RE: [PHP] error
connecting to oracle.
                    28/10/2002
                    03:21 PM

"undefined function" means PHP doesn't know where to get the function from.
You probably didn't configure oci_8 libraries correctly.
Try phpinfo(), and see under the configuration.
Check whether oci8 is available.

Regards
Faisal