I have checked that all my dll's are in c:\winnt\system32 directory.
Further I have un-commented the requisite lines from php.ini and as you
said, restarted my apache server after doing all this.  Still the problem
persists.

Subodh Gupta

                    "Faisal

                    Abdullah"             To:     "Subodh Gupta"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    <faisal@magnif        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    ix.com.my>            cc:

                                          Subject:     RE: [PHP] error connecting to
oracle.
                    28/10/2002

                    04:00 PM

If its not there, than I only see these possibilities:

1. You have not placed the correct dll's in the correct location.
2. You have not edited php.ini to in the extension section for oci8
3. You have not restarted apache after performing item [2] above

Regards,
Faisal