When one uncomments oci8 extension in PHP.INI, then restarts apache, you
get an error on Apache's start-up which will mean your dll is not forund,
or there are no oci.h lib (wrong $ORACLE_HOME dir, or there is no client
at all... whichever) but, if no errors on Apache start were given to you,
just type:

OCILogOn($schema, $pass, $listener);

And you should NOT have "undefined function" error enymore. If you do -
you got no client, if you don't you got things working well from the
PHP-Oracle side.

--
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.PHPBeginner.com  // PHP for Beginners
www.maxim.cx         // my Home

// my Wish List:     ( Get me something! )
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/registry/2IXE7SMI5EDI3