Nope, it happens on all of the pages, but it seems to be fairly random. It doesn't happen all of the time, just sometimes.

Morgan Hughes wrote:

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Leif K-Brooks wrote:

I'm having a weird problem. When I go to a page on my site, it often
goes twice. I'm not sure if this is a client-side or server-side
problem, but it doesn't happen on other sites. Is this a common
problem, or am I making some dumb mistake?

Is it the index.php of a directory? Often if you go to
http://server/directory
Apache rewrites that to
http://server/directory/
with a Location header or some such. If entering it in your browser
with the slash fixes it, that's the one.

Modern browsers seem to automatically add a slash if you just put in
www.domain.com
as part of converting it to
http://www.domain.com/
but for subdirectories there is often a redirect.

hope this helps!

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.