Yes, I'm using Apache 1.3.22. Mind giving specifics on what to set those options to? I'm not very great with configuring apache...

Morgan Hughes wrote:

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Leif K-Brooks wrote:

Nope, it happens on all of the pages, but it seems to be fairly random.
It doesn't happen all of the time, just sometimes.

You're using what server... Apache I hope? There is an Apache
directive (in 1.3 at least) that controls whether the server sends back
replies with the name it was called by, or the "official" name of the
server. UseCanonicalName and ServerName may be the answer. I've seen
this effect with those options using authentication...

If not that, then I don't have a solution, but I sure admire the
problem! ^_^

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.