On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Leif K-Brooks wrote:
> Nope, it happens on all of the pages, but it seems to be fairly random.
> It doesn't happen all of the time, just sometimes.

  You're using what server...  Apache I hope?  There is an Apache
  directive (in 1.3 at least) that controls whether the server sends back
  replies with the name it was called by, or the "official" name of the
  server.  UseCanonicalName and ServerName may be the answer.  I've seen
  this effect with those options using authentication...

  If not that, then I don't have a solution, but I sure admire the
  problem! ^_^

--
   Morgan Hughes
   C programmer and highly caffeinated mammal.