Hi,

I previously asked a question about getting undefined function errors in my
script and someone mentioned that it may be that I am calling it from within
an if or else statement. This turned out to be the case. Now the question -
is there a way around this? What I need to do resolves around many different
conditions, and depending on the what's what I call the necessary function.
I have looked my script over and over and can not see any other way of doing
this. I am fairly new to PHP and maybe there is a better way, and I'm open
to suggestions.

TIA

Example:

if ($a == $b) call function one;