You could export, or save as a tab delimited text file, then go ahead and
use phpMyAdmin or a custom script to pull all that data into the database.
It really shouldnąt be much of a problem coming from Excel.

Cheers!

Rick

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some
blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a
spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." - Ralph Waldo Emerson