"Darren Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000e01c2d3b3$a88217e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000e01c2d3b3$a88217e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> I'm looking around for some options on using templates with PHP. I've
> used several Perl solutions in the past, but never tried it in PHP.
> Digging on the web yields several options so I'd love some thoughts or
> comments. The real driver is that the basic site design could change
> over time and I'd like to have the basic HTML in the templates, and the
> real logic in the PHP code.

Hi,

take a look at the TemplateTamer (link is in the sig). Aside from beeing
just template engine, it commes with complete environment that eases many
chores while programming with templates. It is very easy to see the
structure of your templates, and to use them. Also TT offers very strong
separation of templates and logic, and does not suffer from code creeping
back into the templates.

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/