Hum, I tried my link, it's working (again ?) now ...

Anyway, I uploaded all the XSD package here :
http://depotnet.free.fr/DDEX_XSD_20061017.zip
It seems that SDO doesn't like ComplexType or something like that.
I don't know if it may be related to bug described here :
http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8690

WFX