On 11 Apr, 10:59, "WFX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hum, I tried my link, it's working (again ?) now ...
>
> Anyway, I uploaded all the XSD package here
> :http://depotnet.free.fr/DDEX_XSD_20061017.zip
> It seems that SDO doesn't like ComplexType or something like that.
> I don't know if it may be related to bug described here
> :http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8690
>
> WFX
>
> On 10 avr, 17:32, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > On 10 Apr, 14:52, "WFX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > Hi all !
>
> > > I found ths extension very usefull. I tried to use it with the
> > > following code :
>
> > > <?php
> > > try {
> > >    $xmldas = SDO_DAS_XML::create("./ddex_xsd/dsr.xsd");
> > >   print($xmldas);} catch (SDO_Exception $e) {
>
> > >    print($e->getMessage());}
>
> > > ?>
>
> > > but I get this execption :
> > > Cannot add property Namespace of type commonj.sdo#String to this data
> > > typehttp://ddex.net/xml/2006/dsrm/10#CommercialModelType
>
> > > xsd file can be downloaded here :http://ddex.net/xml/2006/dsrm/10/dsr.xsd
>
> > > Is it a bug in this SDO release ?
>
> > > Thanks
>
> > > WFX
>
> > Hi there. Thanks for trying SDO. I tried to go and look at the schema
> > at the link you provided and I couldn't get to the server. If I google
> > up ddex it definitely thinks there should be awww.ddex.netbutI
> > can't ping it at the moment. Is it down?
>
> > Regards
>
> > Simon- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -
>
> > - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Hi, don't know what went wrong yesterday but I can see your schema
now. This looks like the same problem from the bug report that you
reference, i.e. SDO doesn't seem to handle simple types which are
extensions (or restrictions) from complex types. I note that this is
pretty old and clearly nothing has been done about it. Sorry about
that. I took a quick look at the code and the error you are getting is
raised when the infrastructure tries to add a new property (attribute
in your case) to a simple type which in SDO can't have properties.
This is an issue in the SDO implementation from Apache Tuscany that we
use so I will have to investigate further. I expect a special trap
will be needed to test for the case where simple type extends a
complex type and in this case create the type as a data object instead
of a data type.

Regards

Simon