Hi Simon,

With infinite skill and knowledge, I figured out that you can dump the
contents of the SDO_DataObject with print_r  :)  Turns out the object is
being populated just fine using the new method you outlined.  The
breakdown appears to be somewhere around
SCA_Bindings_soap_ServiceRequestHandler::handle().  The result set is
properly being cast to XML right before then.

For what it is worth, attached is the trace log.  I'm going to poke
around some more.

Mike

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It