Hi Caroline,

Thanks for your feedback on your experiences with the Atom binding.
Doesn't make good reading, but it's very helpful.  I'm not able to
work on this for the next couple of weeks, but hope to get time to
work on SCA the week after.  Atom was going to be one of the things I
wanted to look at :-) .

Graham.