Been a long time since I have posted here since SDO has been
working so well for me.  I wanted to see if there has been any updates
on the issue from this post I made about a year ago.


I ended up giving up on the project I was doing before because of
this, but now it has re-surfaced in another one.

Thank you
Chris Douglas

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"phpsoa" group.
To post to this group, send email to phpsoa@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 

Reply via email to