cdouglas wrote:
> Simon,
>
>    I verified that this issues was fixed in a 1.2.3 beta built, but it
> is not working in 1.2.4 final.
>
> -Chris

Chris, the related Tuscany updates seem to have disappeared during the
release process. I can't find any recorded explanation of this, so I'm
making an assumption that it was a merge error, and have restored the
changes to both HEAD and the latest branch.

Apologies for violating the stability of the 1.2.4 release - I didn't
feel it was worth rolling a new release just to get this fix out, but if
others disagree strongly I'll do so.