On 31 Jan, 10:33, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 30 Jan, 14:05, cdouglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I just grabbed the Fulmar branch and tried it and it still happens.
> > The issue is that the items failing are defined as such:
>
> > <xs:element name="attribute" nillable="true" minOccurs="0"
> > maxOccurs="unbounded">
> >
> > <xs:annotation>
>

> > <xs:documentation>set to "nill" to remove this attribute</
> > xs:documentation>
>

> > </xs:annotation>
>

> > <xs:complexType>
>

> > <xs:simpleContent>
>

> >     <xs:extension base="xs:string">
>

> >             <xs:attribute name="name" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
>

> >     </xs:extension>
>

> > </xs:simpleContent>
>

> > </xs:complexType>
> >
> > </xs:element>
>
> > and the XML looks like this
>
> > <scn:attribute name="ETH_GW" xsi:nil="true"
> > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
> > <scn:attribute name="ETH_IP" xsi:nil="true"
> > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
> > <scn:attribute name="ETH_MASK" xsi:nil="true"
> > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
> > <scn:attribute name="SN" xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/
> > 2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
> > ...etc
>
> > So for each attribute that exists in the XML doc, it throws an error
>
> > SDO_DAS_XML_ParserException Object
> > (
> > [message:protected] => SDO_DAS_XML::loadString - Unable to parse the
> > supplied xml string
> > 30 parse error(s) occurred when parsing the string:
> > 1. Parser found unknown element attribute
> > 2. Parser found unknown element attribute
> > 3. Parser found unknown element attribute
> > 4. Parser found unknown element attribute
> > 5. Parser found unknown element attribute
> > 6. Parser found unknown element attribute
>
> > ..etc
>
> > I can email you the entire XSD and XML doc if the above isn't
> > sufficient.
>
> > Thank you
> > Chris
>
> OK Chris, I'll try and take a look at the sample you posted. I'll
> shout if I need more.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Chris, A bit of an update on this. It looks like a Tuscany problem so
I passed the problem over there. I believe they have found the issue
so I hope to see confirmation soon. I raised a bug to track it (http://
pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=13101)

I'll post here again once we have something in the code base.

Regards

Simon