On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Caroline Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Silvano Girardi Jr wrote:
>
> > is there any special reason for the SCA to do not generate the
> > <documentation></documentation> in the WSDL based on the method's
> > description in the doc block?
>
> Probably nobody thought to do it. Seems a good idea to me. Any volunteers?

I was checking how it works and it seems something I can handle in my spare
time.

I will need to be in touch with someone here to discuss how we are going to
do this.
Might be best in private and once we define the ways to do it we can put
here in the list for votes. (Just thoughts really... not sure how you guys
handle these things).

Anyway, I am a volunteer :)

Silvano