Hi Silvano,

Sorry for not replying sooner and not replying to your original note.
I always had in mind to generate documentation in the WSDL from the
methods descriptions, so what you have done is exactly the right idea.

Thanks also for the patch.  I haven't taken a look at the moment.  The
SCA_SDO project has a CLA to cover contributions and so far as I'm
aware you've not signed, or been asked to sign it.  Is this something
you'd be willing and able to do?  I can give you more information in
needed.

Regards, Graham.