Hi Jacky,
sorry you had difficulties. You did everything right. If I try out
your example the sytax is all just fine.

I can sort of see what is going wrong without knowing straightaway how
to fix it.

The error message says that xmlSAXUserParseFile returned an error.
This is a routine in the libxml code that we use to do all the XML
parsing.

libxml is a piece of open source code that gets built into php. libxml
is here -> http://xmlsoft.org/ and you can see that it is built into
php when you do phpinfo() - look in the extensions and you'll see
libxml.

On our WinXP systems the versions of php we have mostly use libxml2
version 2.6.26. I guess that either the php you have is using 2.6.26
and that does not like Vista, or the version of PHP you have is using
a different libxml. Take a look in phpinfo() and tell us what version
you see.

Matthew