Alejandro Giardino ha scritto:
Kornel, I know I'm asking too much but I need very specifics answers to contact this people and explain them the situation, In an other mail you told me "These files are automatically cleaned up once in a while"... can I ask you when and how???

This is exactly what the new cleanup engine is supposed to do.

In the new release there is a garbage collector
So now the code randomly (for best performance and according to the frequency value) run the garbage collector and delete old and unused (orphan) files

/**
* Removes all compiled templates from cache after PHPTAL_CACHE_LIFETIME days
    */
   public function cleanUpGarbage()
   {

Sergio Chersovani