Hello :)

Ah, ok, I was not aware of the behaviour of gettext as an extension for php
running as an apache mod in an environment where php is only serving a single
dedicated site. I can't imagine you'd possibly ever want php / apache to load
in all mo files for every one of maybe 1000 sites that are hosted on a cluster
(and all of which might use gettext) every time a new apache worker was started
- esp. as mod_php actually gets init'd even when apache only serves a static
file.

Robert