Grant Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On mardi 6 mars 2001 15:17, Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >"Chris Barton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> >I would like to support as many versions of PHP as possible, and as
> >many database-engines as well, but if I don't get any input, I'll just
> >end up with support for PHP4 and MySQL.
>
> Since I am one of those people who is stuck with PHP3, I would love
> to have compatibility, too. However, I do not currently have the
> time to test the program. I will do that as soon as possible,
> however.

Thanks a lot! It shouldn't take long to do the test though, just place
all the files in the same directory, and load index.php. If you get a
lot of complains, then somethings wrong :-)

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.